Born in France, I’ve spent my life living between France, England and America (Massachusetts). Lyon has always been my home and foundation. After finishing school, I chose a Masters of Engineering degree in Computer Science, in England (Hull). After working 2 years in the industry, I quickly chose not to continue. By 2012, I had quit my job, and for many personal reasons, and especially the passing away of my mother, I found myself in South America for the next year and a half, travelling, learning, and exploring, where I discovered Martial Arts, Meditation and Yoga – it was a time of change and realignment.
Since then, Meditation and Yoga have been a core part of my life , accompanying me on my travels to California, Portugal, and Asia, until 2019, when I finally decided to plant some roots down in Lyon; and a global pandemic later confiscated my passport.
I have been actively practising Meditation and Yoga for nearly 10 years now, and teaching for over 5. Out of all my experiences, Pranayama/Breathwork is what has been the most transformational , starting with Hatha and Kundalini Yoga practices in 2016, and then SOMA Breath in 2019. I continue to train in all areas of Yoga, Breathwork and Meditation, seeking knowledge from my past teachers, as well as new ones wherever I can find them (especially the inner teacher ;). To widen my horizons I also decided to study Holistic Nutrition, having always taken an active interest in nutritional sciences, recently graduating after 3 years of study. I live in Lyon with my partner Roxane (also a Yoga teacher and nutritionist, as well as a masseuse), feeling very fortunate to still be surrounded by friends and family.
- 2012 – Present – Meditation
- 2013 – 2015 – Ashtanga Yoga
- 2016 – Present – Hatha / Tantra Yoga
- 2017 – Present – Vinyasa Flow
- 2019 – Present – SOMA Breath
- 2016 – Levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 – Hatha Yoga – Hridaya Yoga – Thailand
- 2017 – 200 Hour Teacher Training – Hatha Vinyasa Flow – Swara Yoga Academy – Thailand
- 2018 – 100 Hour Teacher Training – Pranayama – Swara Yoga Academy – Portugal
- 2019 – 60 Hour Teacher Training – Meditation – Kind Awareness– Thailand
- 2019 -2020 – Levels 1 & 2 SOMA Breath Instructor Training
- 2021 – Registered Holistic Nutritionist – CSNN (Canadian School of Natural Nutritio
- 2022 – Level 1 (NM-I) – NeuroMeditation – NeuroMeditation Institute